RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the Art Competition, all work in every category must be original artwork produced by the artist.
2. Work that has been copied from other artists or produced with commercial molds, kits, plans, patterns, prefabricated forms, or other commercial methods is not permitted.
3. Artists shall submit only one artwork per category.
4. Artists or family members must be present at the reception date when the awards will be announced.
5. All images submitted for the competition should be JPEG or JPEG200 in high-quality resolution. If you cannot submit your image with your entry form, don't hesitate to contact the MCAF organizers.
6. Artists who decide to sell their artwork are responsible for collecting and reporting their sales tax and must have a Minnesota State Tax ID Number. The Minnesota ST-19 or W-9 Certificate of Sales Tax Compliance form must be sent to the Festival organizers.
7. No early tear-downs are allowed.
8. Artists, crafters, and food vendors shall be present at their booth for the entirety time of the Festival. If you are alone in your booth, volunteer members will take care of your booth for food and toilet breaks as requested.
9. If you are competing in our Prize Art Competition, you'll be invited to exhibit your art at G-24 for a month and then at 125Live for another month. After that, your art will return to be picked up at G-24. You'll have two weeks to pick up your art. We are short of storage spaces at the gallery, and they have a policy of "after three months the artwork is considered -abandoned, and G-24 claim ownership of the artwork.
10. Selling your artwork is optional